This is a digital download. You will receive instant access to download the 161 page eBook after purchase.
I’ve invested thousands of dollars in pro-level photography gear and photo editing programs.
I've taken classes and spent countless hours teaching myself how to master my DSLR camera and complicated programs like Photoshop and Lightroom.
And I’m here to tell you that some of my very favorite pictures of my kids were taken on my iPhone, and edited with free or inexpensive apps.
But as a parent, thanks to rapid advances in camera quality and intuitive and accessible apps, many times my phone is all I need to beautifully capture my kids in the moment.
Who is this book for?
- If you are totally clueless about how to take pictures that you will love with your phone, this book is for you.
- If you are good with taking pictures, but have no idea how to make them pop and look beautiful or you tend to over-filter your photos, this book is for you.
- If you carry your fancy camera everywhere with you, but would love the freedom of getting great shots from your phone, this book is for you.
- If you want to up your Instagram game, this book is for you.
- If you just want to take better pictures that you have no intention of sharing online, this book is for you.
- If you own an iPhone, this book is for you.
- If you own an Android*, this book is for you.
BONUS: When you purchase Picture Play, you will be invited to join the exclusive Picture Play Facebook group where you can learn even more! I'll be demonstrating more advanced photo edits weekly in the group and I'll be available to coach you through editing some of your own photos as well!
*While I personally speak from my own experience with using an iPhone (currently a 7+, not even the newest model), most of the techniques I'm sharing will work on any type of phone, and all apps are available for both iPhone and Android. I will not get into the basics on how to operate the camera function on any phone. This eBook assumes you know how to access the camera on the phone you own and how to take a photo with it.